Cited by: 1433 h-index: 15
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: molecular cloning / DNA mutagenesis; protein interface characterization, structure prediction, and engineering; DNA/RNA structure prediction and design; CRISPR/Cas9 human genome-editing design; protein expression, modification, and labeling; enzyme kinetics and thermodynamics; SPR and TIRF binding affinity measurement; radiation training (H3 and P32).
- Polymers and nanomaterials: Cross-linking chemistry; hydrogel synthesis and characterization; DNA microarray fabrication; FPLC and HPLC purification; gold nanoparticle and nanorod development; GC-MS analysis.
- Spectroscopy and microscopy: fluorescent confocal microscopy; Raman optical spectroscopy; TEM and SEM microscopy; fluorescent anisotropy; AFM microscopy.
- Analytical Electrochemistry: square wave voltammetry; surface roughening; signal processing.
- Bioinformatics: Python coding for GUI and software development; next-generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis; data science and predictive machine learning; development of Python training materials.