Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Mentor for Undergraduate Research Award (2021): Roadrunners who Soar, MSU Denver
- Open Educational Resources (OER) in a course champion Award (2019): Roadrunners who Soar, MSU Denver
- Excellence in Teaching Award (2017): National Society for Leadership & Success
- Exceptional Achievement in Undergraduate Research Leadership (2015): Applied Learning Center, MSU Denver
- Excellence in Teaching Award (2014): Golden Key International Honour Society
- Teaching Excellence Award (2013): Faculty Senate, MSU Denver
Proven ability to successfully mentor students; comfortable and confident lecturer and speaker; experienced discussion leader; experience writing and implementing lesson plans; confident public speaker; excellent proficiency with modern technology in and out of the classroom; outstanding pastoral skills and rapport with students; comprehensive knowledge of general chemistry, biochemistry, and molecular biology topics; consistently excellent teaching evaluations; familiarity with current pedagogy and teaching strategies; inquire for excellent student references. Experience using and training colleagues on modern pedagogy tools and techniques.
Download teaching philosophy.